Friday

LOVELY THOUGHTS

Woman was made from the rib of man,
She was not created from his head to top him,

Nor form his feet to be stepped upon,
She was made from his side to be close to him,

From beneath his arm to be protected by him,
Near his heart to be loved by him.

1. No one can promise you they will never hurt you, b'coz at one time or another it will happen. The REAL PROMISE is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

2. Even though I know U can handle your life on your own. That doesnt keep me from being concerned and wanting to be there for you, So no matter what, please hold one to this one thought, "I am here for you".

3. I am not wealthy but I have a rich heart. I am not the best but I can do better. I may not be right in everything but I am sure I wasnt wrong in choosing you to be a FRIEND.

4. Good person are hard to find. They are rare and one of a kind. I dont care if I have only few. At least I have one of the best. THAT INCLUDES ... YOU.

5. YOU must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story, Must be Held in your own hand

6. Count the garden by the FLOWERS, never by the leaves that fall, Count your life with SMILES and not the tears that fall.

7. To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, BUT to be loved by one you love is EVERYTHING.

8. Anybody can be angry - that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

9. Matutiry begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.

10. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes of your Goal.

11. Make youself a blessing to someone. Your kind smile or a pat on a back just might pull someone back from the edge.

12. Love and kindness are never wasted, They always make a difference They bless the one who recieves them, and they bless you, the giver.

13. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet, Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthed, ambition inspired and success achieved.

14. We are all travellers in the Wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is a HONEST friend.

15. Friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thankx to a wonderful arrangements of things, the greater part of life is SUNSHINE.

16. The reality of other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you, Therefore if you would understand him listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say.

17. Some people, no matter how old they get, never loose their beauty, They merely move it from there faces into there hearts.

18. "Have faith in your Dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through, No matter how your heart is grieving if you keep on believing the dream that you wish, will come true. INSHALLAH

19. Isnt it sad when you have so much pain in you heart, and the only person you want to talk to and make you stop crying is exactly the same person who made you cry.

20. "Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder, but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night.

21. Experience is a hard teacher because she gives a the test first, the lesson afterwards."

22. I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembring how to fly.

23. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, cause you have only one life and chance to do all the things you want in life.

24. Somwhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember its true : Somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

25. If you have reasons for loving someone then you are using your mind, but if you love someone for no reason.. than u r using ur heart.

26. There are two differen kinds of love.. some people you love no matter what, and others you love if the situation is right, I think the best king of love is the NO - MATTER WHAT KIND.

27. When you leave, remember the place where you left me, b'coz I will still be there waiting for you, but if you go back and I am not there, it doesnt men that I dint love you anymore I just love you that much so I left to search for you.

28. NO one is alone in this world. You just have to open your eyes and there you will see God is with you.

29. Its a risk having you b'coz its like stealing an angel from the heaven. If Id be punished for that id rather accept it than give U back b'coz I know that I d never have another "YOU" in my life again.

30. Love is not about how much you get, BUT how much U can give, not about giving up But holding on, not about how you say I LOVE U but how you show its TRUE...

31. The best measure of ones success is not always, through his laurels earned but likewise thru ones effort of changing others lives for the better good.

32. I went outside to find a friend but could not find one there; I went outsied to be a friend and friends were everwhere..

33. I love three thing the SUN the MOON and You, The Sun for the Day, the Moon for night and you forever.

34. Take time to give things to the people we care.. who knows thats your last day on earth.

35. Friends are angles sent from the heaven they guide you care for you, Love you and inspire you, You are one of the angles i ever had, hope you will be my angel forever,

36. People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I dont believe in Circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, if they cant find them make them.

37. One day you'll love me as I have loved you. One day you'll think of me as I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me as I cried for you. One day you'll want me and I wont want you.

38. When one door of happiness closes, another opens up but often we look so long at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us.

39. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back, dont expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it does'nt, be content it grew in yours.

40. the sun's gonna shine and the rain's gonna fall, and in the end you might get burnt and wet, but THAT's LIFE. So dance in the puddles and bathe in the sun, and at the end of the day, SMILE everything is gonna be alright.

41. when sorrow ovewhelms you, dont let yourself be drowned.. swim for a while in tears, but remember to return to shore, b'coz i'll be there to wipe you dry...

42. I tried to listen.. But U never spoke, I waited... But U never came, I stumbled... But U never helped me up, I cried.. But U never calm me down. I DIED then I realized... U never DID LOVE me...

43. I vale the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who FOR ME does NOT consult the calendar.

44. if I had the letter "HRT" I can add "EA" and get a "hEArt" or a "U" and get "hUrt" than to have a "HEART" without "YOU".

45. I dont want to be everything to everyone, BUT I would like to be something to someone.

46. U can make the world a happier place simply by making urself a happier person. If U see someone without a smile, give them one of yours, Oh, her's 1 for U (:-:) SMILE....

47. God doesnt require you "to be the best". He just wants you to "do your best", and he will take care of the rest. SMILE. GOD LOVES YOU.

48. Dont Marry a person you can LIVE WITH. Marry someone you cannot LIVE WITHOUT.

49. Shkespere was an idiot and Einsten was a fool. One wrote of love and other spoke of meaning, but neither of them ever found you, and that makes me a GENIUS.

50. Whenever you share your goodness in your heart, you always end up winning because life is an echo. It gives back what you give.

51. Treasure the people close to your heart, for One day you may realize you lost a diamond b'coz you were busy collecting stones.

52. True Love starts by being friends for with friendship comes acceptance, with aceptance comes trust, with trust comes respect and along the way LOVE developes.

53. Friendship is like a plant, it needs attention, care and love, if U forget or neglect one, it will die! So heres my attention and care for U, cause U R such a dear friend.

54. If I was given a chance to know a secret, i wish to know all the things that give you happiness.. b'coz... theres no other meanigful gift in this world than to se U HAPPY...

No comments: